We’re back at the Woodshed and this time it’s our drummer’s birthday! He’s not quite the oldest member of the band but possibly the tallest. This is our 2nd appearance at the ‘Shed this summer and if you missed our first show April 25th, here’s what you missed:
- Chris’ drums were baptized when a full tray of beverages was dumped on them early in the first set.
- Rick went rogue vocally and explored the space during Santeria.
- One of our monitors died at some point between the first and second set and Scott had to exercise his lip reading skills for the rest of the night.
- Chris wrote a new ending to Running Down a Dream on the fly.
- There were lots of requests for The Grateful Dead that went completely ignored #sorrynotsorry